Washable Rug Bereber Rhombs L Lorena Canals
Classic Berber design featuring a rhombus and herringbone pattern outlined in black cotton yarn and subtly blended into the natural undyed cotton background. Tufted over a flexible, natural cotton canvas base. Edges finished with a strip of bare canvas, embroidered with a matching herringbone pattern, followed by a row of twisted fringes.
- SIZE: 170x240 cm
- COMPOSITION: 97% cotton 3% other fibre Base: recycled cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash (capacity 17kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
- 170x240 cm