- On sale!
Lorena Canals Washable Rug Tie-Dye Pink
Cheerfulness and romanticism thanks to its vintage color! The Tie-Dye trend enchants at first sight, lending a special and cheerful luster to decoration. The round Tie-Dye rug, made from 100% cotton, is washable in a domestic washing machine (weight: 6 kg). Each rug has been individually dyed with a highly-skilled dying process for a faded Tie-Dye effect. The colors used are fresh, cheerful and soft. Ideal for a baby's, girl's or boy's bedroom, and also for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, patios and gardens. Individually hand-made by craftspeople using natural dyes, it is light, pliable and soft because of being made of cotton. Discover all of our Tie-Dye collection.
Composition 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
- Ø 150 cm