Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Lakota Day Small
Rectangular and washable wool rug with ethnic inspired symbols made in soft short wool pile, mixed with lines and edges in medium pile to create a structured surface. A soft and easy to combine color combination in Natural, Sandstone and Almond Frost.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
Size: 80x140 cm
Composition: Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 6 kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.
- 80x140 cm