- On sale!
Lorena Canals Washable Rug ASSA
The city of Assa has inspired this amazing model from the Morocco collection! 100% cotton washable rug, suitable for machine wash (8 kg). Base dyed in fuchsia. The main color (fuchsia), has been woven onto the base using the loop technique, in contrast to the petroleum (petrol blue), emerald, natural, coral and lemon rhombs, which provide different textures and sensations. The two ends feature the rug base into which cotton yarns have been stretched to create a rustic fringe. The resulting design radiates energy, ideal for a modern, up-to-date style, which fits in perfectly with any living room, dining room, bedroom or kids' room. Hand-made, 100% washable cotton rug, with natural dyes. Discover the baskets, cushions and matching blankets.
Size 120 x 185
Composition 97% cotton 3% other fibre
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
- 120x185 cm