Lorena Canals Washable Rug MEKNES
The new Morocco collection will take you on a journey into the fascinating towns of Morocco without having to leave your home! The washable Meknes rug is named for one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. This 100% cotton rug can be washed in a domestic washing machine (8 kg capacity). It has a recycled cotton base that has been previously dyed in black. The entire rug is woven using the loop technique, endowing it with a very interesting and pleasant texture. The predominant color is black onto which different-sized rhombs are drawn in petroleum (petrol blue), ash rose, linen and green. The resulting design has personality, perfect for an up-to-date, modern style, whether it's for the living room, dining room, bedroom or kids' room. Hand-made by craftsmen, natural dyes have been used, and, as it is 100% cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the cushions, baskets and matching blankets.
Composition 70% cotton 30% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
- 140x200 cm