- On sale!
Door Hanger Galaxy
The Galaxy door hangers will turn your home into a thrilling journey into space! Each of the four hangers consists of a small cord of a different color with a mini-cushion from the Galaxy collection hanging from it (a yellow star, Saturn, Mars and a rocket). The mini-cushions have a tightly woven, 100% cotton exterior, the filling is 100% polyester and there is embroidery and motifs in different colors to provide greater realism. Each one is hand-crafted using natural dyes, making them child-friendly. This door hanger serves as both a decorative and playful feature to teach boys and girls the colors and to identify the different doors based on the figures, etc. Discover the washable rugs, cushions and wall decor from the Galaxy collection available on our website.
Composition 70% cotton 30% other fibres, filler 100% polyester
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash or machine wash separately using a delicate program and 30ºC max, without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.