- On sale!
Galaxy Sky Lorena Canals
To infinity and beyond! The Galaxy Sky hanger is made up of a sapphire blue cotton canvas fabric, hanging from which are small cords with little mini-cushions simulating a star, Mars or Saturn. These mini-cushions are made of tightly woven, undyed, natural cotton and motifs have been embroidered onto them to add greater realism. The mini-cushions have a 100% polyester filling. The canvas fabric, which is a simulation of a Berber tent, has a moon embedded into it and stars have also been embroidered on. 100% natural dyes have been used. There is a little cotton cord at each end to hang it. Because it is hand-made each hanger is unique. Thanks to its colors and shapes, it will create am ambiance that will be liked by children and adults alike, and it can be hung in a kid's bedroom or play room, including the terrace or garden. The universe is one of the hottest trends and for this reason in our Galaxy collection, you'll find a whole range of products, from washable rugs and cushions to wall decor.
Composition 97% cotton 3% other fibres, filler 100% polyester
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash or machine wash separately using a delicate program and 30ºC max, without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.