- On sale!
Door Hanger ASSA pack of 4
The Assa door hangers will give your home a special and different look! Each of the four hangers is made up of a black cord onto which hang 2 braided cotton rhombs in different colors and different coloured balls that simulate beads, which end in a long pompom. Each hanger combines different colors (petrol blue or petroleum, ash rose, black, aubergine and lemon). 100% cotton and hand-crafted, the dyes used are 100% natural. This door hanger serves as both a decorative feature as well as a playful one to teach children colors and shapes, as well as to visually identify the different doors based on color games, etc. The Morocco collection, inspired by Moroccan cities and cultures, is completed by different models of washable rugs, cushions, cotton blankets, baskets and wall decor.
Size 50 x 8
Composition 70% cotton 30% other fibres
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash or machine wash separately using a delicate program and 30ºC max, without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.