- On sale!
Pom Pom Garland Tie-Dye Wood Rose
Cotton garlands are perfect for decorating any part of the home: living room, corridors, entrance hall, children's bedrooms, garden, patio, etc. The Pom Pom garland consists of a cord made of natural cotton (1.7 m) with eight pom poms 13 cm in length, each sewn to the cord. The pom poms are dyed with the Tie-Dye craft technique, stemming from the 1960s and the hippy aesthetic, each pom pom being submerged individually, dying them in fresh, cheerful and vibrant hues, and also in more vintage and subtle tones, always with a Tie-Dye effect. This is the first time Lorena Canals has created cotton garlands to decorate walls, ceilings, columns, beams, etc.
Composition 97% cotton 3% other fibres
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- It is recommended not to wash to avoid losing the initial shape.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
- Brudny pudrowy róż