- On sale!
Basket Bazaar Aubergine
An excellent idea for gaining storage space! The Bazaar Aubergine basket takes its inspiration from the cities of Morocco, its markets, handicrafts and colors. The basket is braided giving it a circular shape and is hand-crafted, 100% cotton and the untreated natural cotton color at the lower part then gives way to a black band, followed by an aubergine band of color at the top. Thanks to its size, it is ideal for storing books, magazines, toys, plaids and for putting dirty laundry, etc. Due to its simple and well-defined design, it fits in with any contemporary style and can be used in a boy's, kid's or teenager's room or in the living room, dining room, hall, terrace or garden. It is also available in natural, ash rose and linen colors and matches to perfection our Morocco and Bereber washable rugs, cushions, wall decor and cotton blankets.
Size 50 x 35 x 35
Composition 90% cotton 10% other fibres
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- It is recommended not to wash to avoid losing the initial shape.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.